Sunday, February 27, 2011

Flavor Profile

PERSONAL FLAVOR PROFILE

Food needs or food choices ? ie. Kosher or vegan etc.

Food allergies?

Intense Food Dislikes? ie. I hate beets…

Foods I like: Please be as specific and as detailed as you possibly can be.

If it was my last night on earth my last meal would be.

My idea of food as punishment is…

My favorite comfort food is...

When I’m celebrating I want to have …

If I could live in one other country it would be…

My idea of a really great workout is…

When I overeat I feel like… Describe your feelings as a food choice

When I am eating well and working out I feel ...Describe yourself as a food

The thing I eat that always messes me up is:

If I could just remove one thing from my lifestyle it would be:

My food goals are:

My health goals are:

If I could do one thing differently on a daily basis it would be:

No comments:

Post a Comment